Functions of the Division
All aspects of the work relating to Coffee including the following:
- Reconstitution of the Coffee Board after every 3 years
- Implementation of the Coffee Act, 1942
- Export Promotion of Coffee
- All problems relating to Coffee
- Administrative control over the Coffee Board
- Problems relating to fiscal levies on coffee
- Release of Fund to Coffee Board
- Public grievances relating to Coffee
- RTI applications relating to Coffee
- Any other issues concerning Coffee industry not covered above
- Replying to Parliament Questions, Zero Hour Mentions, Special Mentions, Matters raised under Rule 377 relating to coffee.
- Laying of Annual Reports & Accounts of Coffee Board each year on each Houses of Parliament
- Laying of Notifications relating to the functional and administrative matters of Coffee Board.
- Organising visits of Parliamentary Committees
- Submitting Implementation Reports on Parliamentary Assurances to Ministry of Parliamentary Assurances.
- Submitting Implementation Report on Audit /PAC relating to Coffee.
- Finalising Calendar of Events of Coffee Board for participation in International events/fairs/exhibitions