- Matters relating to Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC).
- Analysis/examination of the MAI/MDA proposals received from the SEPC under the Division to promote service sector export.
- Examination of the Outcomes report of the export promotion activities done by the Councils.
- Examination of the pre- Budget proposals/suggestions for Union Budget pertaining to the SEPC.
- Handling miscellaneous proposals of the Council
- PMO references, VIP references, Court Cases, RTI applications, Parliament Questions.
- Laying of Annual Report of Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) on both the houses of parliament.
- Room No : 08, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- Tel : 011-23062526
- Email : dgft[at]nic[dot]in
- Room No : 288 Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- Tel : 011-23063436
- Email : js1tpd-doc[at]nic[dot]in
- Room No : 224-C, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- Tel : 011- 23062577
- Email : priyanair.10[at]nic[dot]in
- Room No : 556-B. Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- Tel : 011- 23062044
- Email : sanjay[dot]kerketta[at]nic[dot]in
- Room No : 537, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- Tel : 011- 23062261/547
- Email : moc_epop[at]nic[dot]in
SEPC is an Export Promotion Council set up by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. It is apex trade body which facilities service exporters of India. As an advisory body it actively contributes to the formulation of policies of Government of India and acts as an interface between the Services Industry and the Government. SEPC has been instrumental in efforts of India service exporting community, and in projecting India’s image abroad as a reliable supplier of High quality services. It organizes a large number of promotional activities such as buyer-seller meets (BSM)-both in India and abroad, overseas trade fairs/exhibitions, and India pavilion/information booths in selected overseas exhibitions to demonstrate the capabilities of Indian Services Industry.
The Council encourages and keeps services exporters updated about the trends and opportunities in international markets for services. SEPC assist its members in taking advantage of such opportunities in order to expand and diversify their exports.
Set up in 2006, SEPC now a strong membership base of more than 4800 members from 15 services sectors (14+ others) which come under its purview. Members of SEPC can avail of benefits of the Services Exports from India Scheme (SEIS) of DGFT, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Further Details about SEPC may be seen at following website: (https://www.servicesepc.org//)
|Services Exports to India (Million USD)|
|Service||2015-16||2017-17||2018-18||2019-19||2020-21(April – September)|
|Manufacturing services on physical inputs owned by others||115||147||260||232||145|
|Maintenance and repair services n.i.e||182||211||189||194||67|
|Insurance and pension services||2,206||2,506||2,661||2,431||1,155|
|Charges for the use of intellectual property n.i.e.||568||732||692||934||712|
|Telecommunications, computer, and information services||77,044||79,840||86,344||96,110||49,188|
|Other business services||32,946||37,346||39,112||45,716||22,907|
|Personal, cultural, and recreational services||1,392||1,618||1,853||2,207||1,030|
|Government goods and services n.i.e.||588||664||610||659||292|
|Services Imports to India (Million USD)|
|2015-16||2017-18||2018-19||2019-20||2020-21(April – September )|
|Manufacturing services on physical inputs owned by others||38||44||42||68||17|
|Maintenance and repair services n.i.e||354||547||1,201||1,182||333|
|Insurance and pension services||1,496||1,700||1,790||1,738||915|
|Charges for the use of intellectual property n.i.e.||5,720||6,877||8,028||7,705||3,304|
|Telecommunications, computer, and information services||4,839||6,499||7,409||10,212||5,559|
|Other business services||32,317||36,630||40,413||46,881||23,893|
|Personal, cultural, and recreational services||2,197||2,307||2,571||3,131||1,164|
|Government goods and services n.i.e.||600||794||1,114||1,107||520|
- Room No : 224-C, Udyog Bhawan
- Tel : 23062577
- Email : priyanair.10[at]gov[dot]in
- Room No : 288 Udyog Bhawan
- Tel : 23063413
- Email : js1tpd-doc[at]nic[dot]in